VARIETY OF BENEFITS FOR THE BODY
Omega-3 fatty acids are proven to give a number of benefits for your body. These powerful, nature-derived, compounds support:
- Heart Health: Hundreds of scientific researches, including ones from Harvard, showed that Omega 3 fatty acids promote cardiovascular health and help combat coronary artery disease.
- Brain Health: The omega-3 fatty acids play important roles in brain function, and development, and promote healthier brain cells and less deterioration of the brain. They do that by building cell membranes throughout the brain and because of their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Eye Health: Taking omega-3 fatty acid supplements reduces dry eye symptoms and can improve the eye's oil film that's produced by small glands on the edge of the eyelid (meibomian glands).
- Joints & Skin: EPA + DHA are high in anti-inflammatory properties which reduces the strength of joint symptoms like morning stiffness, tenderness, swelling, and discomfort. For the skin, Omega 3 moisturizes the skin and combats red, dry, or itchy skin by improving skin barrier, sealing in moisture and blocking irritants.
- Blood pressure, Cholesterol, and Triglyceride Levels: Number of studies showed that Omega-3 lowers blood pressure and helps maintain it in normal levels. Additionally, taking fish oil daily reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglyceride, and slightly improves HDL (good cholesterol).