Unlock Your Genetic Power With 142 Active Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Herbs & Superfoods
- 500ml Bottle
- 33 Servings
- Helps Boost The Immune System
- Supports Natural Growth & Development
- Helps Increase Energy levels
- Great For Working Out
- Keeps Your Nutrient Levels Topped up
- Suitable For Men And Women
- intended to enhance health, vitality and overall well-being
- Made with NON GMO ingredients at a GMP certified facility
If your wee turns bright neon yellow a few hours after taking your multivitamin you can relax because it’s totally normal. People often panic when they see bright yellow urine after taking a supplement but it’s just the excess B vitamins being excreted, totally harmless and nothing to worry about.
The yellow wee doesn't mean you aren’t absorbing any of the goodness. It’s the body’s very clever way of maintaining itself – everything is carefully orchestrated and planned to perfection. The neon colour actually comes from one specific B vitamin called riboflavin (B2) which contains flavins - naturally occurring yellow pigments (in Latin, flavus means yellow).